The adoption of Cloud Computing can lead to a number of additional business benefits and cost savings, including a smaller carbon footprint through a more green-tech focused use of resources. Less power is consumed HVAC requirements are reduced because of pronounced reliance on a virtual network. There is greater flexibility and scalability, the acquisition process is simplified, as well as lowered costs for services and network infrastructure.
- Increased asset utilization through resource pooling
- Access to user-friendly on-demand self service
- Enhanced productivity over a fast, agile, reliable and elastic system
- Faster response to urgent needs, threats, and disaster recovery
- More easily implemented alternative solutions
- Access to federated cloud management, including measured services
- Proven support for e-mail, back office automation, as well as migration and integration services