To fight and win in a multi-domain conflict demands the integration of Cyberspace, Electronic Warfare, and Intelligence capabilities to ensure friendly force freedom of maneuver while enabling the commander to present the enemy with multiple dilemmas through a mixture of kinetic and non-kinetic fires.
TechNet Augusta 2017 will delve deep into the various aspects of this emerging topic, the symposium features multiple sessions about cyber and electronic warfare, workforce training and doctrine. In addition, experts will discuss procurement challenges the military, government/ industry face during a time of uncertain budgets during runaway technology advances. Attendees will also have an opportunity to meet with program executive officers and project managers.
Attend TechNet Augusta and take advantage of these opportunities:
- Continuing education sessions to maintain cybersecurity certifications
- Special programs for small businesses
- Insight into upcoming business opportunities
- Demonstrate technology solutions
- Network with potential partners